The meat grinder is a very useful machine in the world of culinary. By using this machine, cooks and butchers can provide the best meat texture to their customers. If you want to use this machine properly, you should understand how the meat grinder works. In addition, if you have a Hobart meat grinder with damaged blades, you might want to find some replacement Hobart meat grinder blades as soon as possible.
Here are some of how a meat grinder works:
– Meat Milling Machine works by grinding any meat that is put into a grinding funnel.
– Meat that is put into the grinding funnel will be ground using a drill and a very fast rotating Meat Grinder knife.
– After that, the meat will come out through a sieve or often called a mold, and the result is ground meat.
In addition, you also have to understand how to care for meat grinders, such as:
– Keep the Meat Grinder dry when not in use and let it cool for a while, at least put it in the freezer before using this to get the best quality results.
– For the best grinding results, cut the meat in a size that is not too small or large to make the grinding process faster and has a better texture, the size of the meat that is not too large can make the meat grinder work easier and will not make it spoil quickly.
– Keep the sharp knife part of the grinder clean, the knife is the most important part of the Meat Grinder because it should get more attention and care because if the blade is rusty or dull, the meat can be contaminated and it can have a bad texture.
– Adjust to use the right grinder when used, if you need super fine ground beef then use a grind which functions to produce a very fine texture of meat, but if you want the texture of ground beef to be slightly coarse, then use a grinder that produces a rougher texture. For making meatballs, you can use coarse, if you want to make sausages, then use a finer one.
– Mixing salt before the milling process is also allowed in the meat-grinding process because it’s rich in protein and it affects the meat texture.